We are looking for an experienced HR Role to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of recruiting and HR activities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the team requirements for new or open positions.
- Writing the job offer, and negotiating the terms of the employment contract with the chosen candidate.
- Onboarding new joinees and introducing them to the company culture and policies.
- Chart out mechanisms to attract, engage, nurture and retain talents within the organization.
- Setting expectations of the new team members so that they understand the job requirements and deliver to the best of their capabilities.
- Facilitating proper induction and training of new joinees for their respective role.
- Foster a training and development culture in the organization; Prepare training calendar, administer training programs and analyze effectiveness of training imparted; effect course corrections if required.
- Administer social and staff benefit programs, viz., Employee of the Month, Team of the Month, and other staff incentive /benefit schemes.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Ensure that the company HR operational policies and processes are adhered to and continually improved through internal audits.
- Analyze people-related challenges/issues and come up with long-term and innovative solutions.
- Engaging employees in social, cultural and entertainment activities.
- Present monthly reports to management on the major HR activities carried out during the month.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- 1 to 8 years of experience as an HR and Talent acquisition Specialist.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience with payroll.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English is a must.
- Proactivity and ability to meet deadlines.