We are looking for a dynamic person to join the firm as a BIM modeling specialist. This role represents a skilled BIM software modeling expert having a solid understanding of Revit.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop 3D model for specific design discipline.
- Ensure that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with other disciplines design-changes and model changes.
- Create discipline specific BIM Modelling content.
- Develop accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
- Coordinate design documentation as a methodology with full utilization of BIM softwares and tools.
- Set up linked models and coordinate models across disciplines.
- Technical expertise in Revit (BIM software) AutoCAD & familiar with BIM/CAD Standards.
- Must have strong Revit Architecture & Revit Structure Modeling skills. This must include 1-5 years solid experience and ability to independently or in a team, model complex civil, building elements and parametric Families.
- BIM MODELING, Coordination and Preparation BOQ.
- Proven experience in priority setting, multitasking, and working with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in large scale and complex projects is desirable. Experience and the working knowledge on international standards of various LODs in BIM.
- Attention to details, and an attitude to never compromise with quality.
- Understanding of Architectural & Structural Technicality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.